Oxygentle is a liquid oxygen bleach, effective in removing stains from colored fabrics that chlorine bleach cannot be used on. Oxygentle contains Hydrogen Peroxide and quickly disperses throughout entire wash compartment using an Oxidation process to remove organic stains. There are no harmful waste products from using Oxygentle, just oxygen and water! As well as preventing fabric discoloration from iron deposits, Oxygentle can be used on polyester fabrics or any other materials adversely affected by chlorine bleach.
It is very important not to contaminate Oxygentle with organics or iron. A very small amount of iron will inactivate the bleach. Protect skin from liquid. Do not store Oxygentle at temperatures above 30°C (86°F). Oxygentle is a Canadian Food Inspection Agency (CFIA) approved product for use in registered food processing plants.